Thursday, September 24, 2009

Orange County Quilters Guild - SHOW

Peggy's quilt - the Cut-Loose Quilters made for our fellow member won a ribbon; Peggy poses in front of it at the Orange County Quilters Guild Show, in which she is the event chair.


Ribbon - close up - 3rd Place Theme Quilt

Cindy Cooksey's quilt
Sept 26 & 27th (Sat/Sun); "Quilts Our Global Language" - Orange County Quilters Guild Quilt Show in Fullerton; 9am-5pm; Cal State Univ Fullerton (Titan Center), 800 N. State College, Fullerton 92831. Vendor mall. See website for more details. Free Parking, Vendor Mall and Opportunity Quilt. Peggy Calvert is the show chair. Anne Copeland is appraising quilts at the show.

4 comments:

Stacy Hurt said...

That ribbon is FABULOUS! Thanks Jamie for posting the picture!

Anonymous said...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is ever-present in this day and age, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://does-the-r4-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds.onsugar.com/Does-R4i-R4-actually-work-7232282]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SPPost)

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified cut-loose-quilters.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://trendytopicsmb.info/forum].[/url][url=http://latesttrendsnd.info/forum].[/url][url=http://lalatesttrends.info/forum].[/url]

Anonymous said...

Which i make our schedule for Sunday nighttime - I change things up rather than do the identical schedule via week in order to week this article Random Statement Stimulation, since it's name means, invokes words and phrases at random